The laboratory is accredited according to the standard ELOT EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 ‘General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories‘ which aims to strengthen the confidence in the operation of laboratories and allows them to prove that they operate adequately with the ability to produce valid results.
This standard requires the laboratory to design and implement threats and opportunities, increasing its effectiveness.
It also helps facilitate cooperation between laboratories and other bodies by generating wider acceptance of results between countries. Test reports and certificates can be accepted from one country to another without the need for further testing, which, in turn, improves international trade.
The laboratory is a member of HellasLab which is a non-profit scientific association, national member of EUROLAB located in Athens.
The purpose of Hellaslab, acoording to its articles of association, is:
– The promotion and dissemination of scientific knowledge in the field of Measurements, Calibrations, Tests and Analysis, for the control of quality of the produced goods of the performed works an the provided services, by the use of any appropriate means of publication of its opinions, proposals and suggestions to quality control laboratories, the scientific community and the general public.
– The scientific support and the contribution to the improvement of the organization, the practice and the international competitiveness of the Measurements, Calibration, Testing and Analysis laboratories trhoughout Greece.
In addition, HellasLab is active to the following areas:
The company utilizes the specialized know-how and the modern equipment that allocates a Quality Management System acoording to ISO 9001:2015, aiming to provide its customers with high quality services.
The company’s management is committed to:
– Impartiality in carrying out its activities
– The confidentiality of all personal data and the data received or created during the implementation of the tests
– The satisfaction of legal and other applicable requirements
– The continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
The management ensures that the Quality Management System is implemented effectively and ensures that the personnel of the company are aware of its contribution to the effectiveness of the system as well as awareness of the consequences of the non-observance of Commitments of this policy.